Monday, November 28, 2011

Zoë's Mama



Zoë originates from Greece means life
a. the state of one who is possessed of vitality or is animate
b. every living soul

Zoë Mama
I have finally embarked on the magical state of motherhood. After 29 years of Life I must say I believe my Life has just begun, the touch and smell and pure sight of my 4week old infant baby girl Zoë born 11.3.11, has brought my fulfilled life to a new starting point.

I did not have a traditional union with Zoë father, biological and I never once second guessed if this was the right decision to make. I believe in Destiny from God, my daughter was conceived from lust and has brought pure LOVE into the souls of many.


I will continue to blog on journey's of motherhood. and dealing with a biological father. and continuing to pursue my goals as the Grind Queen I am..

Kesh

No comments: