Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 2010 Art Stroll


Sorry I have been slacking on the posts...hopefully no hard feelings everyone. I do however keep it coming lol




Anywho
The artstroll once again was fun with live music, vendors, and food of course. Lamik Cosmetics showed love to all the women giving make up demonstrations. They did a wonderful job except for the fact one of them tweezed my eyebrows and it hurt like hell afterwards.They do however sell their own cosmetics and on the scale of 1-10 the products are a 20!

Dymond Wayz does it again selling ONE OF A KIND accessories. I will need for you all to realize that Dymond Wayz is not just owned by a person wanting money, but a person who visualizes being the top
Grind Queen
until the day she dies. Everything in the boutique has wonderful value and will not be seen worn by another woman/or man. I am trying to tell yall...being exclusive is the key to being yourself.


The Grind Queen herself, Kesh G. Monroe && intern Lauren Ashford

You know I wish this event is more than just an area thing, it should be bigger than it is. There is so many artistic individual out here in the world breathing not knowing about things like this. The word around the streets is that Atlanta is cutting "the arts" out of the budget meaning no more events that considers the word "art". I do not think that is fair at all. I am pretty sure a strike will occur. What do you all think?

No comments: